1. Open Amazon.com in a new browser window or tab.
2. Click "Wish List" in the top right corner of the page.
3. Click on one of the wishlists listed on the left of the page under your name.
4. Note: The wishlist you are importing must be "public". If it is "private", click the "Change" link that appears near the center of the page under the name of your wishlist.
5. Copy the web address from your browser's address bar and paste into the text box above. The address should begin with: "http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/..."
Are you sure you want to remove this wishlist?
Choose a wishlist to move this gift to:
Are you sure you want to remove this item?
Search for that special gift to add
When you receive the total amount for a gift of your choice and enter in your information we will automatically have it shipped to you!!!
We only ship to the US
Please choose the option that best describes this situation:
With Given you can see all the things your friends and family members really want for specific events without the guesswork or the uncertainty of not knowing if they'll like your gift.
You've got $50 to spend but your friend wants a $500 iPad. Not a problem. With Given you can contribute $1, $10, $25, or any amount you choose. Collaborate with other gifters to see that your friend gets the gift he or she really wants.
Create a wishlist
Build wishlists to celebrate Christmas, Birthdays, Graduations, and more. You can even get more creative with wishlists like "Help me get a new dining room set for Thanksgiving". Add Amazon products, Experiences, Mobile Apps, and more.
Share your wishlist
Once created, share your wishlist with family, friends, and co-workers through social networks or e-mail. They'll see exactly what you want and be able to make contributions towards your wishes in any amount they choose.